Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Special Guest


Some very exciting news just came to our attention. A special guest will be appearing at the Wreckroom - Kandy​ Cayne​,​ Miss Gay Missi​ssipp​i USofA​ from Dalla​s,​TX. I have never seen Kandy Cayne perform but she looks great and I for one will be there. I haven't been to the Wreckroom too often but I hear that show host Jak'kay Monroe is really trying to boost the profile of the after hours bar on the strip. So make sure you go and support the girls at the Wreckroom. I have also heard that they will be holding a benefit at the Wreckroom on the 1st Friday of October. Im not sure who the benefit is for but as soon as we get more info we will let you all know,

Love and Sparkles
Sequin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited my friend Kandy will be here for you guys to see. She is an amazing performer and such a sweetheart! YEA!!!