Friday, September 12, 2008

Sonja at Partners


I am marking my calendar for this one. The first Friday in October is another Sonja show at Partners. I made it to the last one and had a really great time. The next show is my favorite MGO - Lindsay and her first alt from that year Melody Michaels. I love how well they get along and it will be great to have them in a show together. See you there, Sequin!


More Exciting news:
Congratulations to the ladies who have qualified for Oklahoma US ofA
Mya Mocha Iman is Miss Mid-Western Plains - 1st Alt - Monique Price
Nikki Lachapelle is Miss Sooner State - ist Alt - Amari St. Jamyz.
and the new Miss Capitol City will be this Sunday - we have heard of at least 6 girls entering so you won't wanna miss it!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Also coming up - THE A.S.S

We have asked the ASS to do an interview with us and hope that will be up soon but until then check out the ASS at the BOOM!
Photobucket

No comments: